Presents a community forum for all Honda and non Honda fanatics...


    My Cabbies

    Share
    avatar
    JuanCD16v

    Number of posts : 23
    Rider Points : 31
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-20
    Age : 30
    Location : Kuils River

    My Cabbies

    Post  JuanCD16v on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:28 am

    My e30 325i





    My white CD
















    My Silver CD











    avatar
    wildcat

    Number of posts : 99
    Rider Points : 158
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-07
    Location : In The Fast Lane

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  wildcat on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:29 am

    JuanCD16v wrote:My e30 325i





    My white CD
















    My Silver CD













    And u say u slow Shocked From what i can c in that engine bay this doesnt look slow
    avatar
    NIVAN-WP

    Number of posts : 206
    Rider Points : 379
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-18
    Location : in the CBD....

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  NIVAN-WP on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:41 am

    Ja nee........ Suspect

    do you perhaps work at Tyger Valley Vodashop close to Game's entrance?


    _________________
    THE POWER OF DREAMS IS ALL YOU SHOULD BE LOOKIN' FOR.....
    avatar
    JuanCD16v

    Number of posts : 23
    Rider Points : 31
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-20
    Age : 30
    Location : Kuils River

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  JuanCD16v on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:48 am

    wildcat wrote:
    JuanCD16v wrote:My e30 325i





    My white CD
















    My Silver CD













    And u say u slow Shocked From what i can c in that engine bay this doesnt look slow
    It is, the car has never been tuned on the dyno, so I get lotsa pak Smile
    avatar
    JuanCD16v

    Number of posts : 23
    Rider Points : 31
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-20
    Age : 30
    Location : Kuils River

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  JuanCD16v on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:50 am

    NIVAN-WP wrote:Ja nee........ Suspect

    do you perhaps work at Tyger Valley Vodashop close to Game's entrance?
    No man

    I work in town but travel with the yellow limo so the car stays locked up at home whole day
    avatar
    NIVAN-WP

    Number of posts : 206
    Rider Points : 379
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-18
    Location : in the CBD....

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  NIVAN-WP on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:53 am

    oh ok....

    do you know Josi & them?


    _________________
    THE POWER OF DREAMS IS ALL YOU SHOULD BE LOOKIN' FOR.....
    avatar
    JuanCD16v

    Number of posts : 23
    Rider Points : 31
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-20
    Age : 30
    Location : Kuils River

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  JuanCD16v on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:58 am

    NIVAN-WP wrote:oh ok....

    do you know Josi & them?
    Maybe if I see them, I've got a short term memory when it comes to names drunken
    avatar
    NIVAN-WP

    Number of posts : 206
    Rider Points : 379
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-18
    Location : in the CBD....

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  NIVAN-WP on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:03 am

    JuanCD16v wrote:
    NIVAN-WP wrote:oh ok....

    do you know Josi & them?
    Maybe if I see them, I've got a short term memory when it comes to names drunken

    ok


    _________________
    THE POWER OF DREAMS IS ALL YOU SHOULD BE LOOKIN' FOR.....
    avatar
    wildcat

    Number of posts : 99
    Rider Points : 158
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-07
    Location : In The Fast Lane

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  wildcat on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:30 am

    So Juan have u thort of going turbo already. My bra had a 8v big boss turbo'd and that thing did moer. 3rd gear 180kph easy Twisted Evil
    avatar
    JuanCD16v

    Number of posts : 23
    Rider Points : 31
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-20
    Age : 30
    Location : Kuils River

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  JuanCD16v on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 am

    wildcat wrote:So Juan have u thort of going turbo already. My bra had a 8v big boss turbo'd and that thing did moer. 3rd gear 180kph easy Twisted Evil

    I don't think I'll go turbo very soon.

    My Silver car was turbo'd (b4 I had it), made 264kw if I'm not mistaken but I'm more of a N/A guy, once I see I'm not improving anymore then I'll maybe go boost

    Here's a pic of the setup Wink

    avatar
    wildcat

    Number of posts : 99
    Rider Points : 158
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-07
    Location : In The Fast Lane

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  wildcat on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 am

    JuanCD16v wrote:
    wildcat wrote:So Juan have u thort of going turbo already. My bra had a 8v big boss turbo'd and that thing did moer. 3rd gear 180kph easy Twisted Evil

    I don't think I'll go turbo very soon.

    My Silver car was turbo'd (b4 I had it), made 264kw if I'm not mistaken but I'm more of a N/A guy, once I see I'm not improving anymore then I'll maybe go boost

    Here's a pic of the setup Wink



    Shocked
    avatar
    JuanCD16v

    Number of posts : 23
    Rider Points : 31
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-20
    Age : 30
    Location : Kuils River

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  JuanCD16v on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:43 am

    wildcat wrote:
    JuanCD16v wrote:
    wildcat wrote:So Juan have u thort of going turbo already. My bra had a 8v big boss turbo'd and that thing did moer. 3rd gear 180kph easy Twisted Evil

    I don't think I'll go turbo very soon.

    My Silver car was turbo'd (b4 I had it), made 264kw if I'm not mistaken but I'm more of a N/A guy, once I see I'm not improving anymore then I'll maybe go boost

    Here's a pic of the setup Wink



    Shocked

    Laughing Laughing Laughing
    avatar
    wildcat

    Number of posts : 99
    Rider Points : 158
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-07
    Location : In The Fast Lane

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  wildcat on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:46 am

    Just 4 interest sake. How much do u think u pushing out with your current CD with the setup currently Question
    avatar
    JuanCD16v

    Number of posts : 23
    Rider Points : 31
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-20
    Age : 30
    Location : Kuils River

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  JuanCD16v on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:51 am

    wildcat wrote:Just 4 interest sake. How much do u think u pushing out with your current CD with the setup currently Question

    At this moment the car should make between 135- 145kw or maybe less, and when I eventually fit the bigger injectors and exhaust I'll be on par with the rest of the guys at 155-165kw and between 230-245 nm
    avatar
    wildcat

    Number of posts : 99
    Rider Points : 158
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-07
    Location : In The Fast Lane

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  wildcat on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:54 am

    JuanCD16v wrote:
    wildcat wrote:Just 4 interest sake. How much do u think u pushing out with your current CD with the setup currently Question

    At this moment the car should make between 135- 145kw or maybe less, and when I eventually fit the bigger injectors and exhaust I'll be on par with the rest of the guys at 155-165kw and between 230-245 nm

    pale thats abit 2 much kw 4 me
    avatar
    JuanCD16v

    Number of posts : 23
    Rider Points : 31
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-20
    Age : 30
    Location : Kuils River

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  JuanCD16v on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:58 am

    wildcat wrote:
    JuanCD16v wrote:
    wildcat wrote:Just 4 interest sake. How much do u think u pushing out with your current CD with the setup currently Question

    At this moment the car should make between 135- 145kw or maybe less, and when I eventually fit the bigger injectors and exhaust I'll be on par with the rest of the guys at 155-165kw and between 230-245 nm

    pale thats abit 2 much kw 4 me

    Like they proved to me lots of times, it's not about the power you make, can you put down on the road Smile
    avatar
    wildcat

    Number of posts : 99
    Rider Points : 158
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-07
    Location : In The Fast Lane

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  wildcat on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:17 pm

    JuanCD16v wrote:
    wildcat wrote:
    JuanCD16v wrote:
    wildcat wrote:Just 4 interest sake. How much do u think u pushing out with your current CD with the setup currently Question

    At this moment the car should make between 135- 145kw or maybe less, and when I eventually fit the bigger injectors and exhaust I'll be on par with the rest of the guys at 155-165kw and between 230-245 nm

    pale thats abit 2 much kw 4 me

    Like they proved to me lots of times, it's not about the power you make, can you put down on the road Smile

    Thnk il have my car dyno'd 1st. then wud like 2 have a run. Wink
    avatar
    JuanCD16v

    Number of posts : 23
    Rider Points : 31
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-20
    Age : 30
    Location : Kuils River

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  JuanCD16v on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:34 pm

    What do you drive?
    avatar
    wildcat

    Number of posts : 99
    Rider Points : 158
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-07
    Location : In The Fast Lane

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  wildcat on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:36 pm

    JuanCD16v wrote:What do you drive?

    STI. check users rides section
    avatar
    JuanCD16v

    Number of posts : 23
    Rider Points : 31
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-20
    Age : 30
    Location : Kuils River

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  JuanCD16v on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:39 pm

    wildcat wrote:
    JuanCD16v wrote:What do you drive?

    STI. check users rides section

    I checked it out now, leka cabbie
    avatar
    wildcat

    Number of posts : 99
    Rider Points : 158
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-07
    Location : In The Fast Lane

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  wildcat on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:44 pm

    JuanCD16v wrote:
    wildcat wrote:
    JuanCD16v wrote:What do you drive?

    STI. check users rides section

    I checked it out now, leka cabbie

    Thanx bru. im aiming 4 the 140kw bracket also
    avatar
    Vtec_Driver

    Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Location : in da hood

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  Vtec_Driver on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:52 pm

    The power you aiming for you wana kill the B20's neh..........juan B20 killer


    _________________
    97' Ballade Vtec
    15.8 S2S 30/01/09
    avatar
    JuanCD16v

    Number of posts : 23
    Rider Points : 31
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-20
    Age : 30
    Location : Kuils River

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  JuanCD16v on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:03 pm

    Vtec_Driver wrote:The power you aiming for you wana kill the B20's neh..........juan B20 killer

    lol no comment Laughing
    avatar
    wildcat

    Number of posts : 99
    Rider Points : 158
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-07
    Location : In The Fast Lane

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  wildcat on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:03 pm

    Vtec_Driver wrote:The power you aiming for you wana kill the B20's neh..........juan B20 killer

    Twisted Evil

    Sponsored content

    Re: My Cabbies

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:59 pm