Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presents a community forum for all Honda and non Honda fanatics...

+3
ROCKET
Honda_Mad
Vtec_Driver
7 posters

What happened at last nites racing?????

Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

What happened at last nites racing????? Empty What happened at last nites racing?????

Post  Vtec_Driver Thu May 07, 2009 7:50 am

So who took on who and what happend?

I saw 1 race where that turbo 180i honda(Giovan,not sure bout the spelling) beat that golf 4 gti.
    That Honda's clutch was slipping like a mofo Shocked
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Number of posts : 237
    Rider Points : 430
    Street Rep : 8

What happened at last nites racing????? Empty Re: What happened at last nites racing?????

Post  Honda_Mad Thu May 07, 2009 10:05 am

Even tho last night was a big fuck'up I had lotsa fun, We ended up @ Firgrove. Just got there and i check the Run x and the white 20'v driving up 2 go stage. I check fuck this will mos be a leka race for the Type R. I get them just as they about 2 launch. Jump in the race 20'v give's me his lane.

So its me an the X, 123 we dig and i edge him a fender 1st, snap second!! we even out, third and i hear the sweet sound of the X at my back bumber. I always heard about a X's 4 gear thats so hard, witness it for myself What a Face i see the X coming kak hard and pulls a half a car on me!!! I just started laughing coz i knew what would happen next.

The main difference between the 2 cars was the gearing. So when his in his peak powerband in any given gear i just selected the next and out of mine and basically feels as if I'm falling into a hole. Thats when he edges me, and visa versa. So i moer it into 5th -- "Cum-on jou bastard!!!" Catch up and even out again.... MOER it into 6th Evil or Very Mad Just as i do that the X paks and opens up 2 cars. I'm like "jou ma se" couldnt close that cap Crying or Very sad BUT fuck lank las soe n rush gekry!!!!!

On our way home we get a new spec tec, we at blackheath robots, I'm a passenger up. Launch we even, second even, third even again I wys my passenger "yor this tec is haregat!" Late 4th i open up a car, 5 another!! then tapped! Lekka run!!!

No for the embarrassing part, I got clapt 3 cars bye a 1.9tdi polo -- Ok Thx Bye

Laughing Laughing
    ROCKET
    ROCKET

Number of posts : 10
    Rider Points : 12
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

What happened at last nites racing????? Empty Re: What happened at last nites racing?????

Post  ROCKET Thu May 07, 2009 11:07 am

AllMOTR-WP wrote:Even tho last night was a big fuck'up I had lotsa fun, We ended up @ Firgrove. Just got there and i check the Run x and the white 20'v driving up 2 go stage. I check fuck this will mos be a leka race for the Type R. I get them just as they about 2 launch. Jump in the race 20'v give's me his lane.

So its me an the X, 123 we dig and i edge him a fender 1st, snap second!! we even out, third and i hear the sweet sound of the X at my back bumber. I always heard about a X's 4 gear thats so hard, witness it for myself What a Face i see the X coming kak hard and pulls a half a car on me!!! I just started laughing coz i knew what would happen next.

The main difference between the 2 cars was the gearing. So when his in his peak powerband in any given gear i just selected the next and out of mine and basically feels as if I'm falling into a hole. Thats when he edges me, and visa versa. So i moer it into 5th -- "Cum-on jou bastard!!!" Catch up and even out again.... MOER it into 6th Evil or Very Mad Just as i do that the X paks and opens up 2 cars. I'm like "jou ma se" couldnt close that cap Crying or Very sad BUT fuck lank las soe n rush gekry!!!!!

On our way home we get a new spec tec, we at blackheath robots, I'm a passenger up. Launch we even, second even, third even again I wys my passenger "yor this tec is haregat!" Late 4th i open up a car, 5 another!! then tapped! Lekka run!!!

No for the embarrassing part, I got clapt 3 cars bye a 1.9tdi polo -- Ok Thx Bye

Laughing Laughing

Eish i coulda sworn i was ahead Surprised ....then again my vision aint 20/20 cyclops so no worries Wink. FIS what was the result of the rolling start run Question
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Number of posts : 237
    Rider Points : 430
    Street Rep : 8

Post  Honda_Mad Thu May 07, 2009 12:28 pm

@ Rocket - I'm assuming u the vtec driver? The race where we launch it was tight actually neck on neck! Ur car goes well bra!
    ROCKET
    ROCKET

Post  ROCKET Thu May 07, 2009 1:37 pm

AllMOTR-WP wrote:@ Rocket - I'm assuming u the vtec driver? The race where we launch it was tight actually neck on neck! Ur car goes well bra!

Ok Wink ........was just worried about my mental wellbeing, thought maybe i was halucinating Wink ....thanx Cool
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Post  Vtec_Driver Thu May 07, 2009 1:39 pm

I thought Rocket drives a 180i????? cyclops
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Post  Vtec_Driver Thu May 07, 2009 1:40 pm

AllMOTR-WP wrote:Even tho last night was a big fuck'up I had lotsa fun, We ended up @ Firgrove. Just got there and i check the Run x and the white 20'v driving up 2 go stage. I check fuck this will mos be a leka race for the Type R. I get them just as they about 2 launch. Jump in the race 20'v give's me his lane.

Laughing Laughing
    Now we know who to get revenge on with the EG Cool
    ROCKET
    ROCKET

Post  ROCKET Thu May 07, 2009 2:39 pm

Vtec_Driver wrote:I thought Rocket drives a 180i????? cyclops

Nope 99 New Spec Tec Wink .............
    Vtec.mad90
    Vtec.mad90

Number of posts : 24
    Rider Points : 32
    Street Rep : 2
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Vtec.mad90 Thu May 07, 2009 2:55 pm

lekka runs morne and a 1.9tdi Shocked Laughing
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Number of posts : 317
    Rider Points : 369
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Post  PJ B20ztec Thu May 14, 2009 12:26 pm

I hear alot about this specific TDi. I must say I'm impressed, I never thought these diesels were any good.
    ROCKET
    ROCKET

Post  ROCKET Thu May 14, 2009 1:42 pm

PJ B20ztec wrote:I hear alot about this specific TDi. I must say I'm impressed, I never thought these diesels were any good.

don't think any1 takes the Tractor seriously but seeing it in action quickly changes that Wink
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Post  PJ B20ztec Thu May 14, 2009 1:55 pm

ROCKET wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:I hear alot about this specific TDi. I must say I'm impressed, I never thought these diesels were any good.

don't think any1 takes the Tractor seriously but seeing it in action quickly changes that Wink

I'd actually like to see this car in action sometime.
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Post  Vtec_Driver Thu May 14, 2009 1:59 pm

PJ B20ztec wrote:
    ROCKET wrote:

So then its a on like popcorn
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Post  PJ B20ztec Thu May 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Vtec_Driver wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:
    ROCKET wrote:

So then its a on like popcorn

You volunteerin to race the man??? afro
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Post  Vtec_Driver Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am

I think you must give me your motor then i will race everything and anything that moves affraid
    wildcat
    wildcat

Number of posts : 99
    Rider Points : 158
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Post  wildcat Fri May 15, 2009 8:11 am

PJ B20ztec wrote:
    ROCKET wrote:

Just a Question guys

Dont these TDi's kick out like 96kw. Vtecs kick out way more and those Polo's are heavier if im not mistaken. Mayb im jus being blonde here Suspect
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Post  PJ B20ztec Fri May 15, 2009 8:28 am

wildcat wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:
    ROCKET wrote:

Just a Question guys

Dont these TDi's kick out like 96kw. Vtecs kick out way more and those Polo's are heavier if im not mistaken. Mayb im jus being blonde here Suspect

This Polo has s/w and decat if I'm not mistaken... Don't no the kw's but it makes loads of torque affraid
    ROCKET
    ROCKET

Post  ROCKET Fri May 15, 2009 9:56 am

PJ B20ztec wrote:
    wildcat wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:
    ROCKET wrote:

Just a Question guys

This Polo has s/w and decat if I'm not mistaken... Don't no the kw's but it makes loads of torque affraid

He got software not sure of decat......if u want ,can drop u a pm when we out again..............
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Post  PJ B20ztec Fri May 15, 2009 10:17 am

ROCKET wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:
    wildcat wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:
    ROCKET wrote:

Just a Question guys

He got software not sure of decat......if u want ,can drop u a pm when we out again..............

That would be cool cheers
    ramster.

Number of posts : 6
    Rider Points : 8
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

Post  ramster. Fri May 15, 2009 11:44 am

thanx fot the run
    Maybe next time we can have a proper run cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 am