Presents a community forum for all Honda and non Honda fanatics...


    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

    Number of posts : 237
    Rider Points : 430
    Street Rep : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Age : 35

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  Honda_Mad on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:34 am

    Got a sms from Jay-Kay yesterday asking if I'm up for some runs with the civic. "Sure why not" Rruns took place at PX, Thought i was going 2 take pak all night but was actually suprised at the outcome. First run with rocket. We launch from a Robot. Get her ok'ish of the line and edging from the dig. By end of 3rd I'm a car infront, 4th i pull another Half a car. Second run, get a befokte launch misseed a gear. Other runs where aborted aswell! I really started 2 launch the civic really befok

    Second run was with a cammed Sti (kenji)

    We launch from a robot, I have a really Kak launch- he pulls a car by 2nd. 3rd gear I start 2 recover from my shitty launch. 4th gear I pull even and we hang like that for a while, hit 5th and creep abit but we decided 2 tap.

    Had fun afro
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

    Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Location : in da hood

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  Vtec_Driver on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:52 am

    That civic mos pakking ekse


    _________________
    97' Ballade Vtec
    15.8 S2S 30/01/09
    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 2e6bvq9
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

    Number of posts : 237
    Rider Points : 430
    Street Rep : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Age : 35

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  Honda_Mad on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:00 am

    Vtec_Driver wrote:That civic mos pakking ekse

    She's going better than the last time. Little things make a big difference Wink
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

    Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Location : in da hood

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  Vtec_Driver on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:34 am

    AllMOTR-WP wrote:
    Vtec_Driver wrote:That civic mos pakking ekse

    She's going better than the last time. Little things make a big difference Wink

    Little things tell me awso i awso wana go faster yoh Crying or Very sad


    _________________
    97' Ballade Vtec
    15.8 S2S 30/01/09
    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 2e6bvq9
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

    Number of posts : 237
    Rider Points : 430
    Street Rep : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Age : 35

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  Honda_Mad on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:38 am

    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

    Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Location : in da hood

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  Vtec_Driver on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:00 pm

    Did u race against JK yet?


    _________________
    97' Ballade Vtec
    15.8 S2S 30/01/09
    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 2e6bvq9
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

    Number of posts : 237
    Rider Points : 430
    Street Rep : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Age : 35

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  Honda_Mad on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:04 pm

    Vtec_Driver wrote:Did u race against JK yet?

    Just waiting on weather 2 clear, His car def. stronger tho. But Like 2 see as he raced the civic before when the x owner had it
    ROCKET
    ROCKET

    Number of posts : 10
    Rider Points : 12
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  ROCKET on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:17 pm

    AllMOTR-WP wrote:Got a sms from Jay-Kay yesterday asking if I'm up for some runs with the civic. "Sure why not" Rruns took place at PX, Thought i was going 2 take pak all night but was actually suprised at the outcome. First run with rocket. We launch from a Robot. Get her ok'ish of the line and edging from the dig. By end of 3rd I'm a car infront, 4th i pull another Half a car. Second run, get a befokte launch misseed a gear. Other runs where aborted aswell! I really started 2 launch the civic really befok

    Had fun afro

    Shoo i had a fun night. Started off with taking pak from you, then the 2 Opel 8v's,the 1.8 citi golf(he was pasenger up affraid )& only managed to beat the green 20v......

    ur civic very impressive for a car with over 300 000km on da clocks afro
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

    Number of posts : 237
    Rider Points : 430
    Street Rep : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Age : 35

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  Honda_Mad on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:29 pm

    ROCKET wrote:
    AllMOTR-WP wrote:Got a sms from Jay-Kay yesterday asking if I'm up for some runs with the civic. "Sure why not" Rruns took place at PX, Thought i was going 2 take pak all night but was actually suprised at the outcome. First run with rocket. We launch from a Robot. Get her ok'ish of the line and edging from the dig. By end of 3rd I'm a car infront, 4th i pull another Half a car. Second run, get a befokte launch misseed a gear. Other runs where aborted aswell! I really started 2 launch the civic really befok

    Had fun afro

    Shoo i had a fun night. Started off with taking pak from you, then the 2 Opel 8v's,the 1.8 citi golf(he was pasenger up affraid )& only managed to beat the green 20v......

    ur civic very impressive for a car with over 300 000km on da clocks afro

    Shot, I saw u stage with the golf at Sasol. U need 2 try and get ur car quicker of the line Wink
    ROCKET
    ROCKET

    Number of posts : 10
    Rider Points : 12
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  ROCKET on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:10 pm

    AllMOTR-WP wrote:
    ROCKET wrote:
    AllMOTR-WP wrote:Got a sms from Jay-Kay yesterday asking if I'm up for some runs with the civic. "Sure why not" Rruns took place at PX, Thought i was going 2 take pak all night but was actually suprised at the outcome. First run with rocket. We launch from a Robot. Get her ok'ish of the line and edging from the dig. By end of 3rd I'm a car infront, 4th i pull another Half a car. Second run, get a befokte launch misseed a gear. Other runs where aborted aswell! I really started 2 launch the civic really befok

    Had fun afro

    Shoo i had a fun night. Started off with taking pak from you, then the 2 Opel 8v's,the 1.8 citi golf(he was pasenger up affraid )& only managed to beat the green 20v......

    ur civic very impressive for a car with over 300 000km on da clocks afro

    Shot, I saw u stage with the golf at Sasol. U need 2 try and get ur car quicker of the line Wink

    Embarassed I know. Im very inconsistant with my launch......Some nights i nail it other nights not Rolling Eyes .....
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

    Number of posts : 317
    Rider Points : 369
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-21
    Age : 35
    Location : In front of your A$$

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  PJ B20ztec on Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:58 pm

    AllMOTR-WP wrote:Got a sms from Jay-Kay yesterday asking if I'm up for some runs with the civic. "Sure why not" Rruns took place at PX, Thought i was going 2 take pak all night but was actually suprised at the outcome. First run with rocket. We launch from a Robot. Get her ok'ish of the line and edging from the dig. By end of 3rd I'm a car infront, 4th i pull another Half a car. Second run, get a befokte launch misseed a gear. Other runs where aborted aswell! I really started 2 launch the civic really befok

    Second run was with a cammed Sti (kenji)

    We launch from a robot, I have a really Kak launch- he pulls a car by 2nd. 3rd gear I start 2 recover from my shitty launch. 4th gear I pull even and we hang like that for a while, hit 5th and creep abit but we decided 2 tap.

    Had fun afro

    Heavy bru. that car runs nice if it can fetch a sti from behind. afro
    NIVAN-WP
    NIVAN-WP

    Number of posts : 206
    Rider Points : 379
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-18
    Location : in the CBD....

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  NIVAN-WP on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:44 pm

    mooi man....taking one for the team.....

    nice kills M

    why didn't you fone me, im not ready but ok, will be soon


    _________________
    THE POWER OF DREAMS IS ALL YOU SHOULD BE LOOKIN' FOR.....
    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 08sigBeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 106638278349d95895337cd(1).gif
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

    Number of posts : 317
    Rider Points : 369
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-21
    Age : 35
    Location : In front of your A$$

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  PJ B20ztec on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:12 pm

    I'm awso ready soon...3 weeks left Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil then we takin this to da streets cheers
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

    Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Location : in da hood

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  Vtec_Driver on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:14 pm

    PJ B20ztec wrote:I'm awso ready soon...3 weeks left Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil then we takin this to da streets cheers

    Nog b20 neh

    But i ready pakked you so me n you not racing again hehehehe


    _________________
    97' Ballade Vtec
    15.8 S2S 30/01/09
    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 2e6bvq9
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

    Number of posts : 317
    Rider Points : 369
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-21
    Age : 35
    Location : In front of your A$$

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  PJ B20ztec on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:10 pm

    Vtec_Driver wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:I'm awso ready soon...3 weeks left Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil then we takin this to da streets cheers

    Nog b20 neh

    But i ready pakked you so me n you not racing again hehehehe

    That's the way you do it ja...quit while you ahead lol!
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

    Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Location : in da hood

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  Vtec_Driver on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:12 pm

    PJ B20ztec wrote:
    Vtec_Driver wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:I'm awso ready soon...3 weeks left Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil then we takin this to da streets cheers

    Nog b20 neh

    But i ready pakked you so me n you not racing again hehehehe

    That's the way you do it ja...quit while you ahead lol!



    Laughing


    _________________
    97' Ballade Vtec
    15.8 S2S 30/01/09
    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 2e6bvq9

    Sponsored content

    BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16 Empty Re: BeeSIXteen Vs STI vs Rocket b16

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat May 25, 2019 11:19 pm