Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presents a community forum for all Honda and non Honda fanatics...

+2
Vtec_Driver
Japfighter
6 posters

two team honda`s

Japfighter
    Japfighter

Number of posts : 39
    Rider Points : 56
    Street Rep : 2
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

two team honda`s Empty two team honda`s

Post  Japfighter Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:46 pm

howzit guys ....

i just wanna mention something ...

we started a club called team honda wplast year
    only to find out out this year that there is a Team Honda Racing silent

we didnt know and we went ahead and plucked stickers on our cars, secured sponsors the whole nine yards

when i came to your meeting i told you guys what happened and you were very understanding.

i have since reported to my group the discussion i had with your guys and said to them it can only be an advantage for both sides. you guys are aiming for the northern suberbs we are aiming for the southern suburbs.so when you have events we come down in support and when we have a meeting you guys can join in.

honestly speaking when i stood amoungst your guys i felt like one of the members no one turned away from me and everyone spoke to me so ya if our team would be associated with any team i would preffer it to be you guys
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

two team honda`s Empty Re: two team honda`s

Post  Vtec_Driver Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:55 pm

Oooo this is a tough topic 2 debate about......jap-fighter dont get me wrong i think you a cool guy but i think it will be a bit unfair towards ur club and our club if we were to use the same name. Heres the thing lets say you manage to secure lets say speed n sound as a sponsor afta u been phning them everyday bothering spending your hard earned money on flying the guys down here,u get my drift....then i come along and i am like ja i am part of team honda and we secured speed n sound as a sponsor. This wud be very upsetin 2 u cos i neva did anyting and i am just ridin on ur name. I am nt saying that u are doing this nw bt this cud happen.
    Mr Rattles
    Mr Rattles

Number of posts : 53
    Rider Points : 72
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Mr Rattles Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:58 pm

joining forces could be a option
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Post  Vtec_Driver Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Not a bad idea mr.rattles,defnitley will speak to our club members about this and hear their opinions
    Japfighter
    Japfighter

Post  Japfighter Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:04 pm

Vtec_Driver wrote:Oooo this is a tough topic 2 debate about......jap-fighter dont get me wrong i think you a cool guy but i think it will be a bit unfair towards ur club and our club if we were to use the same name. Heres the thing lets say you manage to secure lets say speed n sound as a sponsor afta u been phning them everyday bothering spending your hard earned money on flying the guys down here,u get my drift....then i come along and i am like ja i am part of team honda and we secured speed n sound as a sponsor. This wud be very upsetin 2 u cos i neva did anyting and i am just ridin on ur name. I am nt saying that u are doing this nw bt this cud happen.

fair .... but bru no one said that you didnt need to ask for help in anything your guys do !!!

i get what you saying and our guys wanted a name change the minute they heard there was another team honda i stopped it and said lemme check your guys out before i change everything we have worked hard for on this side !

we dont plan on riding on your guys name and nor do we expect that you will ride on ours

what i was hoping for was a collabaration of the two clubs bt with the understanding that WE are two diff teams
    Dohc
    Dohc

Number of posts : 10
    Rider Points : 12
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Dohc Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Mr Rattles wrote:joining forces could be a option

Very Happy i agree!!!Mr Rattles does have a point!!thats the only thing i can see that would actually solve this...because both sides have gone through effort to start a club not knowning that its been duplicated...so join up and combine the club....best idea i heard today so far...
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Post  Vtec_Driver Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:18 pm

i think let me get this 2 the club members and hear what they have 2 say.....and then afta that we can hav a big meeting with al the guys....oh and therez another team honda frm newlands so make that 3 team hondas
    Mr Rattles
    Mr Rattles

Number of posts : 53
    Rider Points : 72
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Mr Rattles Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:21 pm

GUYS GUYS GUYS
    lets be adult about this

who wanna play rock paper siccors alien afro lol!
    Japfighter
    Japfighter

Post  Japfighter Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:24 pm

Vtec_Driver wrote:i think let me get this 2 the club members and hear what they have 2 say.....and then afta that we can hav a big meeting with al the guys....oh and therez another team honda frm newlands so make that 3 team hondas

Say what Shocked

affraid
    Dohc
    Dohc

Post  Dohc Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Japfighter wrote:
    Vtec_Driver wrote:i think let me get this 2 the club members and hear what they have 2 say.....and then afta that we can hav a big meeting with al the guys....oh and therez another team honda frm newlands so make that 3 team hondas

Say what Shocked

affraid
    lol!
    Japfighter
    Japfighter

Post  Japfighter Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:35 pm

how many guys are there in the newlands ???
    Dohc
    Dohc

Post  Dohc Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Japfighter wrote:how many guys are there in the newlands ???

this is becoming a bit complicated does anyone of guys have any contact with these ouens in newlands?
    NIVAN-WP
    NIVAN-WP

Number of posts : 206
    Rider Points : 379
    Street Rep : 1

Post  NIVAN-WP Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Vtec_Driver wrote:Oooo this is a tough topic 2 debate about......jap-fighter dont get me wrong i think you a cool guy but i think it will be a bit unfair towards ur club and our club if we were to use the same name. Heres the thing lets say you manage to secure lets say speed n sound as a sponsor afta u been phning them everyday bothering spending your hard earned money on flying the guys down here,u get my drift....then i come along and i am like ja i am part of team honda and we secured speed n sound as a sponsor. This wud be very upsetin 2 u cos i neva did anyting and i am just ridin on ur name. I am nt saying that u are doing this nw bt this cud happen.

well said T.....

I think we debate about this on our side,you as well as Vtec Driver said, it will become a problem and this needs to be sorted out, it will cause conflict between the two if we go forward and give that a shot as for the name I think their is a big enough difference to extinguish for other peeps around Cape Town... you know what Im saying...

I've got more to say, im not done, but shot for the Idea
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 47
    Rider Points : 279
    Street Rep : 1

Post  Admin Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi all,

Sorry to burst all your bubbles, but can I add my 2 cents?

You guys are all fighting for a name which has been Copyrighted For many Years,

Copyright by Team Honda:

The entire contents of this web site are copyrighted ©️ works of Team Honda of Baton Rouge or copyrighted works of others used by Team Honda of Baton Rouge by permission. All rights reserved. Copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, modifying, or otherwise using in any way any images, text, or other content on this site without the express written permission of Team Honda of Baton Rouge is prohibited and may violate the copyright laws of the United States and/or other countries.

So By fighting for something that's not legaly Yours is not a plan as all teams responsible can be badly affected by this.

So what I would suggest is maybe adding Some Extra line to your Names to Distinguish Between the two..

Example: Team Honda Genereation Vtec
    So your Logos Would Have an advantage like: THG vtec

Or something in that Sense Therefore you not using Team Honda On stickers and logos as Someone Important Out there might Just see this and Crack some Skulls...

So ja I ma just saying... Stay as two or three Teams but Add the extra lines and Maybe abreviate your logo's...

Cheers

Admin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:35 pm