Presents a community forum for all Honda and non Honda fanatics...


    Vtec rims...*SOLD*

    Share
    avatar
    PJ B20ztec

    Number of posts : 317
    Rider Points : 369
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-21
    Age : 35
    Location : In front of your A$$

    Vtec rims...*SOLD*

    Post  PJ B20ztec on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:31 am

    Hi guys, I'm selling my tec rims without tyres 4 R3k. Anyone interested can PM me or call me.

    Peter
    082 363 9446
    avatar
    Vtec_Driver

    Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Location : in da hood

    Re: Vtec rims...*SOLD*

    Post  Vtec_Driver on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:40 pm

    PJ B20ztec wrote:Hi guys, I'm selling my tec rims without tyres 4 R3k. Anyone interested can PM me or call me.

    Peter
    082 363 9446

    Skaars let me know!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad


    _________________
    97' Ballade Vtec
    15.8 S2S 30/01/09
    avatar
    PJ B20ztec

    Number of posts : 317
    Rider Points : 369
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-21
    Age : 35
    Location : In front of your A$$

    Re: Vtec rims...*SOLD*

    Post  PJ B20ztec on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:58 am

    Vtec_Driver wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:Hi guys, I'm selling my tec rims without tyres 4 R3k. Anyone interested can PM me or call me.

    Peter
    082 363 9446

    Skaars let me know!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

    Read this and you can see your comments Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    http://teamhonda.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f4/vtec-rim-or-lightweight-15-t245.htm
    avatar
    Vtec_Driver

    Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Location : in da hood

    Re: Vtec rims...*SOLD*

    Post  Vtec_Driver on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:55 pm

    PJ B20ztec wrote:
    Vtec_Driver wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:Hi guys, I'm selling my tec rims without tyres 4 R3k. Anyone interested can PM me or call me.

    Peter
    082 363 9446

    Skaars let me know!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

    Read this and you can see your comments Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    http://teamhonda.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f4/vtec-rim-or-lightweight-15-t245.htm

    But you said R3200

    If you had said R3000 it wouldve been a done deal Sad


    _________________
    97' Ballade Vtec
    15.8 S2S 30/01/09
    avatar
    PJ B20ztec

    Number of posts : 317
    Rider Points : 369
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-21
    Age : 35
    Location : In front of your A$$

    Re: Vtec rims...*SOLD*

    Post  PJ B20ztec on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:10 pm

    Vtec_Driver wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:
    Vtec_Driver wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:Hi guys, I'm selling my tec rims without tyres 4 R3k. Anyone interested can PM me or call me.

    Peter
    082 363 9446

    Skaars let me know!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

    Read this and you can see your comments Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    http://teamhonda.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f4/vtec-rim-or-lightweight-15-t245.htm

    But you said R3200

    If you had said R3000 it wouldve been a done deal Sad

    You could've made an offer, I woulda kept it 4 you
    avatar
    Vtec_Driver

    Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Location : in da hood

    Re: Vtec rims...*SOLD*

    Post  Vtec_Driver on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:53 pm

    PJ B20ztec wrote:
    Vtec_Driver wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:
    Vtec_Driver wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:Hi guys, I'm selling my tec rims without tyres 4 R3k. Anyone interested can PM me or call me.

    Peter
    082 363 9446

    Skaars let me know!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

    Read this and you can see your comments Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    http://teamhonda.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f4/vtec-rim-or-lightweight-15-t245.htm

    But you said R3200

    If you had said R3000 it wouldve been a done deal Sad

    You could've made an offer, I woulda kept it 4 you
    Crying or Very sad damn


    _________________
    97' Ballade Vtec
    15.8 S2S 30/01/09

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vtec rims...*SOLD*

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:34 pm