Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presents a community forum for all Honda and non Honda fanatics...

5 posters

Me vs STi's

NIVAN-WP
    NIVAN-WP

Number of posts : 206
    Rider Points : 379
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Me vs STi's Empty Me vs STi's

Post  NIVAN-WP Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:22 am

So here’s my tale…..long waited for….

Last week 09/072009, we and a friend go throught to PX to watch the hot hatch shoot-out…. We arrive, just us their and the killer white SX and lalla pulls up, we start chatting lekker, making gat Laughing Laughing

Some Vtecs & 20v’s drove pass and then parked off, some in the yellow lane on the stretch (now that caused, attracted a lot of attention and is dangerous for cars coming at high speed). Suddenly I see about 5 STi’s pulling up in the mix & all I hear is just….bap, bap, bap they way they struggle to Idle from those cams J. Eventually some action starts and the STi manne start putting up a show and gauging with each other, you know how they role, up & down, up & down…. Anyway, I greet the okes, some of them are friends and some im acquainted with. Im offered to run with a STi….

We stage, robots go green & we launch….

1st gear Im up a car
    2nd gear STI by my back bumper
    3rd gear I start to open a fender
    And the gap stays the same right through & I take that run fair & square

2nd run we stage and launch….

1st gear Im up a car again
    2nd gear I hear the STi screamin’ like a mofo in second (he slipped second)
    and we abort the run and we make a U turn, STi driver comes up to me and mentions that he slipped, I acknowledge coz I heard how he k@k’d in second. When it screamed my ears almost blew so I said na cool we can go again and 3rd run the same me taking it a by a fender more…..was fun, lekker bro

as we are running, me & the fore mentioned STi, a green STi & another jumps in the mix, behind us as we launch…

Me and the darker STi stage and launch….

1st gear im half a car….
    2nd gear this now a harder STi, second he levels
    3rd gear I edge a fender
    4th gear he levels, we now running close to the 200km/h mark going towards Sasol, Im thinking Should I tap or go on ( thinking that these traffic okes & 5-0 are now trapping at night) I think hey, what the hek just this once lets make it a top end run as well J
    We hit 5th gear im now a fender hittin’ just past the 220km/h mark in front and take that run…

My last run, by this time I have been up & down the PX stretch about 10 times, im thinking shuuu, didn’t know my night was gonna turn out like this as I came to chill & spectate…im like WTF????, I didn’t wanna race in the first place im looking my tank (which was half) now almost gone….

Me vs green STi

We stage and launch….

1st gear Im up a car
    2nd gear he closes a half
    3rd gear we abort as traffic in his lane and he now has to tap to get behind me

2nd run (from robots at UWC entrance now) robots still green and a bystander now has to set us off (me not liking this and lose my concentration) & launch

1st gear he egdes half a car (guy in the middle got the best of me lol), I clutch and finally in Vtec yo lmimp J (double-clutch FTW lol)
    2nd gear he is up a car…
    3rd gear stays the same the same
    4th gear he moves a bit more in front, just less than a fender and we tap, mr.geen taking that run, very nice…… we make a U turn to go back to the crowd and….

We go again, in 2nd gear now, rolling start……

2nd gear Im in front and Mr. Green by my back bumper….
    3rd gear I edge a bit more, just less a fender
    4th gear he up a fender and by my back door
    5th gear we now running hard (STi at my back door still) and pass crowd at 200+ me taking that run…I was expecting him to take me out on the top end run.

We turn around and stage again, launch…

1st gear im up a car (im thinking whole night, launching perfect & no slipping fukc it, my practice made perfect)
    2nd gear green STi by my back bumper and stays the same right through……..tap in late 3rd or 4th gear I think…

It was good, exciting, lekker clean fun…..all in all, great runs
    Big up to the STi guys from Bellville, for putting up a show and for making it a much enjoyable night
    Will race again with them anyday, was lekker, shook hands and all… cheers cheers cheers
    XCELIR8
    XCELIR8

Number of posts : 34
    Rider Points : 50
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-22

Me vs STi's Empty Re: Me vs STi's

Post  XCELIR8 Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:30 am

Thats a lot of racing MSP
    I wouldnt wana drive out so much petrol LOL
    but lekker races there man
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post  Vtec_Driver Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Yu YU YU YU eish that tec mos running MSP HARD now neh Shocked
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Number of posts : 317
    Rider Points : 369
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Post  PJ B20ztec Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:14 am

Nice kills there Nivan. Me still waiting to even post my 1st race tale in this section Crying or Very sad
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Number of posts : 237
    Rider Points : 430
    Street Rep : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post  Honda_Mad Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:42 am

PJ B20ztec wrote:Nice kills there Nivan. Me still waiting to even post my 1st race tale in this section Crying or Very sad

Now Organize!!! Good weather today!!! Just saying Idea *cough*stellenbosch arterial cough cough*

Big up Nivan, ur car must be really going well!
    NIVAN-WP
    NIVAN-WP

Post  NIVAN-WP Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:04 pm

AllMOTR-WP wrote:
    PJ B20ztec wrote:Nice kills there Nivan. Me still waiting to even post my 1st race tale in this section Crying or Very sad

Now Organize!!! Good weather today!!! Just saying Idea *cough*stellenbosch arterial cough cough*

cheers cheers cheers Laughing

@ Nog Team Honda!!!!! afro
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Number of posts : 317
    Rider Points : 369
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Post  PJ B20ztec Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:53 pm

AllMOTR-WP wrote:

Not 2nite bru...the wifey is going to her mother on holiday 4 da week..So its qt today & 2moro..next week or over da w/end it definitely gonna happen Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    NIVAN-WP
    NIVAN-WP

Post  NIVAN-WP Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:56 pm

PJ B20ztec wrote:
    AllMOTR-WP wrote:

Not 2nite bru...the wifey is going to her mother on holiday 4 da week..So its qt today & 2moro..next week or over da w/end it definitely gonna happen Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

swak.....but M, wat time we gonna hook up on the arterial? Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:01 am