Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presents a community forum for all Honda and non Honda fanatics...

3 posters

Traffic Services

Shadz
    Shadz

Number of posts : 9
    Rider Points : 13
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Traffic Services Empty Traffic Services

Post  Shadz Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:42 am

Anyone on this forum have their vehicle license disk removed for the cabbie being too low etc. If so send me full details of the incident. Trying to arrange a meeting with the heads of traffic services regarding this.
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Traffic Services Empty Re: Traffic Services

Post  Vtec_Driver Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:58 am

Think angus at this done to him once

Then he had to go for roadworthy again
    Shadz
    Shadz

Post  Shadz Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:52 am

Vtec_Driver wrote:Think angus at this done to him once

Then he had to go for roadworthy again
    Get the info from him
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Number of posts : 317
    Rider Points : 369
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Post  PJ B20ztec Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 pm

Shadz wrote:Anyone on this forum have their vehicle license disk removed for the cabbie being too low etc. If so send me full details of the incident. Trying to arrange a meeting with the heads of traffic services regarding this.

Heard of this happening to ppl..Big up for tryin to sort out this situation cheers cos it is actually ridiculous wat they doin Evil or Very Mad
    Shadz
    Shadz

Post  Shadz Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:28 am

As many of you know that for the past few months metro police and the Ghost squad have been pulling off many cars that are lowered and removing licence discs.
    Last week Friday the same thing happened to a buddy of mine and since then we have been in contact with metro and the infamous Inspector Saunders regarding this issue.
    Inspector Saunders has even agreed to meet with car forums to discuss this issue and also answer any questions that many of us might have so if anyone here can arrange 2 or 3 members to attend and let me know. I`ll provide a date and time during the course of the week. ( Whoever will attend needs to have suspension, lowering kits and supplier knowledge).
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Number of posts : 317
    Rider Points : 369
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Post  PJ B20ztec Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Ek ken net van sny en ry... lol!
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Post  Vtec_Driver Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Shadz wrote:As many of you know that for the past few months metro police and the Ghost squad have been pulling off many cars that are lowered and removing licence discs.
    Last week Friday the same thing happened to a buddy of mine and since then we have been in contact with metro and the infamous Inspector Saunders regarding this issue.
    Inspector Saunders has even agreed to meet with car forums to discuss this issue and also answer any questions that many of us might have so if anyone here can arrange 2 or 3 members to attend and let me know. I`ll provide a date and time during the course of the week. ( Whoever will attend needs to have suspension, lowering kits and supplier knowledge).

I am up for the meeting because my disk was removed as well...let me know of the details
    Shadz
    Shadz

Post  Shadz Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Vtec_Driver wrote:
    Shadz wrote:As many of you know that for the past few months metro police and the Ghost squad have been pulling off many cars that are lowered and removing licence discs.

I am up for the meeting because my disk was removed as well...let me know of the details
    So far only 3 people are willing to attend, once i have confirmed with the other clubs i will provide a time and date.
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Post  Vtec_Driver Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:53 pm

Shadz wrote:
    Vtec_Driver wrote:

So far only 3 people are willing to attend, once i have confirmed with the other clubs i will provide a time and date.

Keep us updated
    Shadz
    Shadz

Post  Shadz Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:08 pm

This forum is absolutely quiet. Maybe let the others know as well, we need to have our sh!t together when we attend this meeting.
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Post  Vtec_Driver Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Shadz wrote:This forum is absolutely quiet. Maybe let the others know as well, we need to have our sh!t together when we attend this meeting.

will do!!!!!!!!

do you perhaps have an estimated date for this meeting
    Shadz
    Shadz

Post  Shadz Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Vtec_Driver wrote:
    Shadz wrote:This forum is absolutely quiet. Maybe let the others know as well, we need to have our sh!t together when we attend this meeting.

will do!!!!!!!!

We can arrange it at any time, that we need to know who will be attending and the amount of ppl.
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Post  Vtec_Driver Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Shadz wrote:
    Vtec_Driver wrote:

will do!!!!!!!!

We can arrange it at any time, that we need to know who will be attending and the amount of ppl.

cool i will bring it up in our next meeting

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:29 pm