Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presents a community forum for all Honda and non Honda fanatics...

+9
corsa-wp
Vtec_Driver
Vtec.mad90
Japfighter
Mr Rattles
NIVAN-WP
PJ B20ztec
Dee
Honda_Mad
13 posters

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns

Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Number of posts : 237
    Rider Points : 430
    Street Rep : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 3 Empty Re: Project H2B.... Black Knight returns

Post  Honda_Mad Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:58 am

Laughing My bru that's what i was thinking and soma obeskofte torque ne Twisted Evil GSR was at again last night! What we discover is that the Hondata uses a secondary map that gets activated by TPS. MAP. RPM. This being the reason the motor felt so stiff in high load gears while vtec's activated. the ecu switches 2 a secondary map when the manifold pressure gets 2 high. Which is more ideal for boosted cars. They got that problem sorted, I wasnt in the car last night but from what Gee tells me before u know it u sitting limiter in 5th and she goes there with out even trying! H2B POWA!!
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Number of posts : 317
    Rider Points : 369
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 3 Empty Re: Project H2B.... Black Knight returns

Post  PJ B20ztec Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:07 am

Honda_Mad wrote:Laughing My bru that's what i was thinking and soma obeskofte torque ne Twisted Evil GSR was at again last night! What we discover is that the Hondata uses a secondary map that gets activated by TPS. MAP. RPM. This being the reason the motor felt so stiff in high load gears while vtec's activated. the ecu switches 2 a secondary map when the manifold pressure gets 2 high. Which is more ideal for boosted cars. They got that problem sorted, I wasnt in the car last night but from what Gee tells me before u know it u sitting limiter in 5th and she goes there with out even trying! H2B POWA!!

Mase purse... Shocked I can't w8 for this car to be done
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Post  Honda_Mad Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:18 am

PJ B20ztec wrote:
    Honda_Mad wrote:Laughing My bru that's what i was thinking and soma obeskofte torque ne Twisted Evil GSR was at again last night! What we discover is that the Hondata uses a secondary map that gets activated by TPS. MAP. RPM. This being the reason the motor felt so stiff in high load gears while vtec's activated. the ecu switches 2 a secondary map when the manifold pressure gets 2 high. Which is more ideal for boosted cars. They got that problem sorted, I wasnt in the car last night but from what Gee tells me before u know it u sitting limiter in 5th and she goes there with out even trying! H2B POWA!!

Mase purse... Shocked I can't w8 for this car to be done

I might bring the car home 2morrow evening if the fine tuning goes well,2 get her cleaned up on saturday morning. My bru u gonna affraid She's a BEAST!!!
    J/LUDER
    J/LUDER

Number of posts : 41
    Rider Points : 176

Post  J/LUDER Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:45 pm

O yes H22 all the way,thats what i'm going to do one day when i'm big to my luder lol!
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Post  Honda_Mad Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:27 pm

if u get any bigger u gonna be out ur sunroof, myself and darren drove the car today, I couldnt get enough!
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Post  PJ B20ztec Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:31 am

Honda_Mad wrote:if u get any bigger u gonna be out ur sunroof, myself and darren drove the car today, I couldnt get enough!

When's it gonna be here bru? Ek kannie mee waggie Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    XCELIR8
    XCELIR8

Number of posts : 34
    Rider Points : 50
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-22

Post  XCELIR8 Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:04 am

Naa Lekker there man hope you enjoy the car
    and hand out pak
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534

Post  Vtec_Driver Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:06 am

LSR first on the list Team Honda
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Post  PJ B20ztec Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Got some pics here that I bummed off one of the other sites Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 3 Eg_0110

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 3 Eg_0210

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 3 Eg_0312

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 3 Eg_0410

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 3 Eg_0510

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 3 Eg_0610

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 3 Eg_0710

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 3 Eg_0810

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 3 Eg_0910

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 3 Eg_1010
    Vtec.mad90
    Vtec.mad90

Number of posts : 24
    Rider Points : 32
    Street Rep : 2
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Vtec.mad90 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Congratz on the 13.3 bra mooi time for 1st time! Saw her now she sounds lyk she funking boosting!
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534

Post  Vtec_Driver Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:22 pm

We need updates Mr.M Sad
    NIVAN-WP
    NIVAN-WP

Number of posts : 206
    Rider Points : 379
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  NIVAN-WP Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:37 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

vrek stunning M, and congrats on that 13.3 again cheers cheers

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad how could I miss her first run Evil or Very Mad
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Post  PJ B20ztec Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:50 pm

NIVAN-WP wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

vrek stunning M, and congrats on that 13.3 again cheers cheers

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad how could I miss her first run Evil or Very Mad

LOL...yarre now only Nivan lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:11 pm