Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presents a community forum for all Honda and non Honda fanatics...

How to make your own front lip for 10 bucks

corsa-wp
    corsa-wp

Number of posts : 38
    Rider Points : 64
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

How to make your own front lip for 10 bucks Empty How to make your own front lip for 10 bucks

Post  corsa-wp Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Ive seen this done with Suby's before but I wasnt sure if you "other" guys knew about this. Its garage door sealer available from the Hoe Depot for ~10 bones. Get a bunch of screws and washers and go to town. Silicone sealer is optional but recommended. This is the look I was able to achieve:

How to make your own front lip for 10 bucks Lip001
    How to make your own front lip for 10 bucks IMG_0002
    How to make your own front lip for 10 bucks IMG_0262
    How to make your own front lip for 10 bucks IMG_0261
    How to make your own front lip for 10 bucks IMG_0263

nice!! my friends and i do that too! the lip on my del sol is from home depot! little different though.

How to make your own front lip for 10 bucks DSCF0651

i used the same product...and did the same thing..i didnt even know you posted this thread..hahah i just did a thread also..but good shit tho!

How to make your own front lip for 10 bucks DSC01712

I did this several months ago now so I can't exactly give you install pics anymore. However, I guarantee that anyone can do this to any car. I would say just go to Home Depot, pick up a package of the sealer and a bunch of small diameter nuts/bolts and try it out. You will need a drill and 45 min. to an hour, but that's it. JDMtrd_AE101 mounted his on the outside of the bumper while I mounted mine to the bottom of the bumper. You can do it any way that works/looks best to you.

How to make your own front lip for 10 bucks Mazdaspeed6Pics2182
    How to make your own front lip for 10 bucks Mazdaspeed6Pics2146
    How to make your own front lip for 10 bucks Mazdaspeed6Pics2153

http://www.jdmuniverse.com/forums/how-tos-tutorials/75832-how-make-your-own-front-lip-10-bucks.html

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:47 am