Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presents a community forum for all Honda and non Honda fanatics...

Last Nights Meeting (To aLL)

Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Last Nights Meeting (To aLL) Empty Last Nights Meeting (To aLL)

Post  Vtec_Driver Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Hello Everyone
    Just some information from last night’s meeting.
    I see that we have some real loyal guys in our club I want to keep everyone happy.
    What I suggest is to anyone that might have anything to mention that is concerning you. Pm me and we can take it from there.
    (I know we don’t have problems but I don’t want to lose any of the guys to stupid arguments etc…)
    Okay on to the fun stuff
    1. What we have in mind for the coming month is to have a Go-Kart shooutout night with other clubs. I have entrusted Darren(Bogey) to get us some information on the prices of doing this. Jonash has some information so he would be a good guy to speak to Bogey.

2. The plans for the future is to have a TEAM HONDA dyno day.(you guys know about this I won’t give to much information away)

3. Some important info…..Guys that are on our forum and other forums please change your signature to this img]https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/sm7yf8.jpg[/img and add a [ in front of img and a ] at the back of img. Then it at least looks like I am not the only member Razz

4. Last thing guys club fees for the month is now a new venture in order to make our club stronger. Please guys just a R50 for the month of July would be fine

5. To all those who want access to the Special Section please up your post count and then we will definitely give you access (and if somebody can vouch for you, we don’t want the POPO at our hookups).

6. If missed out on anything please feel free to add

Lekka ouens
    This message was proudly brought to you by the chairpeople(YOU)
    Cool Cool Cool

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:32 am