Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presents a community forum for all Honda and non Honda fanatics...

3 posters

So how low can u drop?

Grampie's
    Grampie's

Number of posts : 4
    Rider Points : 8
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

So how low can u drop? Empty So how low can u drop?

Post  Grampie's Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 am

Does anybody know how low u can drop ur car Question

See'ing that these f@#ker's r givin fines if ur car is 2 low Exclamation Exclamation

hulle soek net geld...... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

So how low can u drop? Empty Re: So how low can u drop?

Post  Vtec_Driver Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Grampie's wrote:Does anybody know how low u can drop ur car Question

See'ing that these f@#ker's r givin fines if ur car is 2 low Exclamation Exclamation

hulle soek net geld...... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    i read the road traffic act and it didnt mention anything on ride height
    NIVAN-WP
    NIVAN-WP

Number of posts : 206
    Rider Points : 379
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  NIVAN-WP Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:58 pm

they now pulling their weight, their new law now says, "not less than 2 fingers...."

one night I spoke to a traffice cop while issuing my bro a fine and pulling his disk, I asked what about the news beemer's, Opels, Golfs, alfa's and all of them that are coming out factory lowered which also bearly passes the 2 finger rule and they said they will fine and punish thoughs guys as well.....

how many of you have seen (beemer's, G5's, opels, merc's, Audi's also, chev luminars) very low and with a weight in the car they won't pass the rule are they going to target and pull these cars off the road (send them back to the dealership to be roadworthied again) take a 335i or ///M3, good expample they barely make 2 fingers?????? Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral scratch scratch scratch

is the government going to stop and ban these cars off the road, I don't think so, its going to affect our economy, governemt and country.... I think this is BS, as most said & I believe too, a car is much more stable, safe lowered to the ground as the centre of gravity is more, better. its ridiculous Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

in this case whereas a specific car is too low, too dabgerous or does not qualify, here is a good, suitable situation where GENERALISATION should be taken into consideration what do you think?
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post  Vtec_Driver Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:57 pm

NIVAN-WP wrote:they now pulling their weight, their new law now says, "not less than 2 fingers...."

one night I spoke to a traffice cop while issuing my bro a fine and pulling his disk, I asked what about the news beemer's, Opels, Golfs, alfa's and all of them that are coming out factory lowered which also bearly passes the 2 finger rule and they said they will fine and punish thoughs guys as well.....

how many of you have seen (beemer's, G5's, opels, merc's, Audi's also, chev luminars) very low and with a weight in the car they won't pass the rule are they going to target and pull these cars off the road (send them back to the dealership to be roadworthied again) take a 335i or ///M3, good expample they barely make 2 fingers?????? Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral scratch scratch scratch

is the government going to stop and ban these cars off the road, I don't think so, its going to affect our economy, governemt and country.... I think this is BS, as most said & I believe too, a car is much more stable, safe lowered to the ground as the centre of gravity is more, better. its ridiculous Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

in this case whereas a specific car is too low, too dabgerous or does not qualify, here is a good, suitable situation where GENERALISATION should be taken into consideration what do you think?

All i can say is there MSP Exclamation

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:51 am