Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presents a community forum for all Honda and non Honda fanatics...

+9
corsa-wp
Vtec_Driver
Vtec.mad90
Japfighter
Mr Rattles
NIVAN-WP
PJ B20ztec
Dee
Honda_Mad
13 posters

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns

Dee

Number of posts : 36
    Rider Points : 40
    Street Rep : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Project H2B.... Black Knight returns

Post  Dee Wed May 06, 2009 3:48 am

post sum pics already.. are you gona keep it black?
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Number of posts : 237
    Rider Points : 430
    Street Rep : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Project H2B.... Black Knight returns

Post  Honda_Mad Tue May 26, 2009 5:17 pm

Shaved BAy Pics

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 2 DSC_1098
    Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 2 DSC_1099
    Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 2 DSC_1100
    Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 2 DSC_1101
    Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 2 DSC_1102
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Number of posts : 367
    Rider Points : 534

Post  Vtec_Driver Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:07 pm

I saw the Nos in the fender Laughing lol!
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Post  Honda_Mad Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Progress on the Eg a bit slow, Removed the fuel tank, fuel lines, engine harness and all the shit that just adds weight. On Monday Gatiem of New Brake and Clutch will do the custom brake lines, motor will then be dropped in. Ordered a Custom Rywire Milspec engine harness which will be the only delay - should be here in a months time
    corsa-wp
    corsa-wp

Number of posts : 38
    Rider Points : 64
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post  corsa-wp Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:58 am

Nice project bru! Shocked What power figures are you looking at achieving?
    NIVAN-WP
    NIVAN-WP

Number of posts : 206
    Rider Points : 379
    Street Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  NIVAN-WP Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:08 am

lekker M....coming along lekker......you know they say good things come to those who wait....but I self can't wait to see the finish prduct cheers cheers cheers

keep up the good work my bru
    wildcat
    wildcat

Number of posts : 99
    Rider Points : 158
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Post  wildcat Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:20 am

Looks hot Twisted Evil

So when both projects are done maybe this beast and Corsa-WP's corsa can have a run. i think it would b interesting
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Post  Honda_Mad Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:46 am

Myself and Grampie been giving Gee (GSR) a hand in installing the balance shaft kit. Its interesting 2 see how the h22 looks internally! Makes a B-series look like a little lytie. We planning on dropping the motor in monday.

I ordered a set of Kirkey Aluminum Drag bucket seats from Motown in Stikland - If u guys are looking for anything from summit racing these are the people 2 speak 2. Received my Race Mil-spec Harness thanks to Rywire. http://rywire.com/store/replacement-milspec-bseries-harness-p-245.html

Gerard preparing the car for a methanol setup aswell, big fuel lines, Aluminum RCI fuel cell ect The motor thats going in the car will be internally standard coz we in the planning stages of a full race stroked meth motor which will hopefully go in end of the year but for now just want 2 have some fun on the street and setup the suspension 100% @ the track.
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Number of posts : 317
    Rider Points : 369
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Post  PJ B20ztec Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:43 am

AllMOTR-WP wrote:Myself and Grampie been giving Gee (GSR) a hand in installing the balance shaft kit. Its interesting 2 see how the h22 looks internally! Makes a B-series look like a little lytie. We planning on dropping the motor in monday.

I ordered a set of Kirkey Aluminum Drag bucket seats from Motown in Stikland - If u guys are looking for anything from summit racing these are the people 2 speak 2. Received my Race Mil-spec Harness thanks to Rywire. http://rywire.com/store/replacement-milspec-bseries-harness-p-245.html

Gerard preparing the car for a methanol setup aswell, big fuel lines, Aluminum RCI fuel cell ect The motor thats going in the car will be internally standard coz we in the planning stages of a full race stroked meth motor which will hopefully go in end of the year but for now just want 2 have some fun on the street and setup the suspension 100% @ the track.

Sad Now you makin me feel like a baby pale
    corsa-wp
    corsa-wp

Post  corsa-wp Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:39 am

AllMOTR-WP wrote:Myself and Grampie been giving Gee (GSR) a hand in installing the balance shaft kit. Its interesting 2 see how the h22 looks internally! Makes a B-series look like a little lytie. We planning on dropping the motor in monday.

I can vouch for them. Ordered quite a few parts from Motown. Really happy with there service and there prices are excellent.

Post some pics of the car. It sounds like its going to be an animal! Well done.
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Post  Honda_Mad Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:16 am

Been working quite abit on the car the last few days. Got the motor in finally cheers after 3 attemps, its a really tight fit on the crank pulley side, so tight I almost used a bit of KY jelly for it 2 just slip in lol! Gerard moer'd the chassis with a hammer 2 get the clearance we wanted. The brakes has also been sorted. I took a couple of pics with my phone.

Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 2 IMAGE_042
    Project H2B.... Black Knight returns - Page 2 IMAGE_040-1
    J/LUDER
    J/LUDER

Number of posts : 41
    Rider Points : 176

Post  J/LUDER Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:35 am

O yes H22A all the way i cant wait to see it on the track so that one day when i'm big i can also do the same.But seriously it looks very very nice.
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Post  Honda_Mad Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:35 am

cheers

Last edited by Honda_Mad on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    corsa-wp
    corsa-wp

Post  corsa-wp Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Looking good bra!
    Dee

Number of posts : 36
    Rider Points : 40
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Dee Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Looking good M

Listen saw your motjie driving you S2K why was the bumper hanging so?
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Post  Honda_Mad Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:40 pm

got hooked when she reversed somewhere
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Post  Honda_Mad Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:39 pm

She Live's and will soon be on the streets of KUILA!
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Post  PJ B20ztec Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:24 pm

Honda_Mad wrote:She Live's and will soon be on the streets of KUILA!

Did you start up today?
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Post  Honda_Mad Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:46 pm

Darren, Sherwin + Gee did. I wasnt even there Evil or Very Mad
    PJ B20ztec
    PJ B20ztec

Post  PJ B20ztec Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Honda_Mad wrote:Darren, Sherwin + Gee did. I wasnt even there Evil or Very Mad

Baastids Evil or Very Mad
    Grampie's
    Grampie's

Number of posts : 4
    Rider Points : 8
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post  Grampie's Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:13 am

That mos uncool hey.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Post  Honda_Mad Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Things are finally falling into place! Gonna represent Team Honda big TIME at the track!!!! Twisted Evil She's coming along beautiful! Gee pulled out of the garage yesterday and i was standing outside... I was affraid 2 see how Evil the car looks! keep u guys posted
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Post  Vtec_Driver Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:01 pm

mybru i wanna make a turn to see the cabbie and maybe speak to Gee about some stuff Wink
    Honda_Mad
    Honda_Mad

Post  Honda_Mad Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:35 am

The GSR crew worked there magic tonight, had one or 2 issues with setup- these Americans do everything different I'm really impressed so far! She feels great!! - Lotsa torque!!!!! Tuned till about 80% throttle and still very rich - in the +-11.8's at WOT. WHO SAID H22's cant rev. easy on the throttle in first - just blip it in vtec - limiter - change slowly 2 second - half throttle just punch it - torque steers in second Limiter again!!! She's holding back in the higher gears coz of the rich Air fuels!! But we can def. feel she's gonna rip once air fuels are where it should be and play around with the timing! There's still quite a bit in her still. I seriously cant wait 2 get behind the wheel.

GSR FTW!!!!!
    Vtec_Driver
    Vtec_Driver

Post  Vtec_Driver Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:53 am

Honda_Mad wrote:The GSR crew worked there magic tonight, had one or 2 issues with setup- these Americans do everything different I'm really impressed so far! She feels great!! - Lotsa torque!!!!! Tuned till about 80% throttle and still very rich - in the +-11.8's at WOT. WHO SAID H22's cant rev. easy on the throttle in first - just blip it in vtec - limiter - change slowly 2 second - half throttle just punch it - torque steers in second Limiter again!!! She's holding back in the higher gears coz of the rich Air fuels!! But we can def. feel she's gonna rip once air fuels are where it should be and play around with the timing! There's still quite a bit in her still. I seriously cant wait 2 get behind the wheel.

GSR FTW!!!!!
    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked A Honda with torque

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:54 pm